1. PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a home address, a photo, an email address, bank details, posts on social networking websites, medical information, or a computer’s IP address.
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data which may include: first name, maiden name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data which may include: postal and email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data which includes: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you
use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing material from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Any other kind of personal information that you voluntarily choose to provide to our firm or we may be required to obtain in the course of our professional capacity.
4. TO WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share some of your personal data with different categories of third-parties in order to perform our legal obligations, such as:
- Government or regulatory authorities including Cyprus Bar Association for anti money laundering (AML), conflict, reputational and financial checks
- Courts and corporate Registrar
- Insurance companies
- Tax authorities
- IT advisors
When it comes to carrying out our obligations with regard to our legal consulting and advocacy services, third parties may include arbitrators, mediators, clerks, witnesses, opposing party lawyers.
5. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request for correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and are subject to specific conditions and exceptions.
Visitors understand and agree that when they visit our firm’s Website, some information is stored on their computer known as cookies. By using cookies, we can provide the users of the website with more user-friendly services and allows us to effect some changes which will make visitors’ browser faster when re-entering our Website.
Christoforou & Associates LLC (ASC Law Firm) will only retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKS
Please note that we may modify this Policy at any time as needed, for example, for compliance purposes with changes in laws, regulations or guidance introduced by the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. It is visitor’s responsibility to read this page from time to time to keep themselves updated.
10. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or want to exercise your rights set out in this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org